IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR UA CONVENTION NOMINEES
Friday, January 8, 2021
Referenced below is important information if you have nominated yourself, or have been nominated, for the UA Convention Delegate election. This information is concerning the selection of ballot numbers for the official ballot that will be mailed out to all members in mid-February 2021.
Ballot Number Selection
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Time: 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Location: Union Hall Lobby
- This is a delegate nominee only gathering to select your ballot number.
- COVID guidelines and PPE will be enforced; all persons must wear a mask to enter the lobby.
- Candidates will be permitted into the lobby one at a time, in alphabetical order.
- You will see the Judge of Elections to have your ballot number selected and witnessed.
- You will then proceed to your left to sign the sign-in sheet; you must write your name exactly as it is to appear on the ballot.
- After completing your paperwork, you must exit the building through the opposite side doors to comply with COVID guidelines, and to ensure the health of our members and our Election Committee.